This course addresses Personal Creativity. Through tools and exercises drawn from Adrian Brown's book, Creativity & Innovation, it seeks to help unlock the creativity within individuals.
• Describe the basis of personal creativity
• Explain the uses of creative tools
• Distinguish between vertical and lateral thinking
• Employ creative tools like SCAMPER, random input, mind mapping, and DO IT
• Describe the key characteristics of personal creativity
• Assess the issues surrounding measuring creativity