This course is for experienced Python programmers who are new to the NumPy, pandas, and matplotlib libraries.
This advanced programming course will teach you how to analyze Python data with NumPy and pandas. As machine learning becomes more prevalent, Python has emerged as a scientific language. Within Python, NumPy and pandas are essential for any scientific computation. Understanding how these elements work together is critical for the aspiring data scientist.
What students will learn
- To work with Jupyter Notebook
- To use NumPy to work with arrays and matrices of numbers
- To work with pandas to analyze data
- To work with matplotlib from within pandas
How students will benefit
- Gain highly marketable skills in the programming field
- Study Python in a completely online, self-paced learning environment
This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 7 or later.
- Mac: OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.Learn how to use NumPy and pandas for Python data analysis.I. Jupyter Notebook