Learn Bootstrap 4 in this self-paced, online web development course.
If you’re looking to expand your web development skills, Bootstrap is an essential tool for today’s front-end developers. With today’s websites being mobile first, Bootstrap 4 has become one of today’s most widely used HTML, CSS, and JS front-end framework for developing mobile first sites. This self-paced online course will teach you how to use Bootstrap 4 like a professional web developer.
What students will learn
- To use Bootstrap's predefined classes and Bootstrap's grid system
- To create responsive navbars
- To style typography, tables, and forms with Bootstrap
- To use the most popular Bootstrap components
- To use an array of Bootstrap Utilities
How students will benefit
- Gain skills that every developer needs
- Bring your Bootstrap skills to any web development job
This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 7 or later.
- Mac: OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.Introduction to Bootstrap will teach you how to use the world's most popular framework for building responsive, mobile-forward sites.
||Getting Started with Bootstrap Basics
||Creating Responsive Navigation