What students will learn
- To create HTML forms using the latest HTML standards
- To style forms with CSS
- To validate forms on the server with Node.js
- To use Ajax techniques to do server-side validation on specific form fields
How students will benefit
- Gain highly marketable skills for a career in web development
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 7 or later operating systems.
- Mac: OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
Instructional Material Requirements:
||Node.js and Server-side Form Validation