Learn proven, step-by-step strategies to achieve higher positions with major search engines.
The vast majority of Web traffic comes from search engines. That means the most important thing you can do to increase your website's traffic is to improve its search engine ranking. To do that, you have to understand both the art and science of search engine optimization (SEO).
In this course, you'll gain the knowledge you need to boost your website's visibility. By the end of the course, you'll have mastered proven, step-by-step SEO strategies that you can implement right away.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
1 History of Search Engines and Directories
2 Understanding How Search Engines Work
3 Creating Killer Keyword Lists
4 Presubmission Analysis: Figuring Out Which Keywords Are the Right ones
5 Important HTML Tags to Master
6 Content Layout and Keyword Usage
7 Web Hosting, URLs, and Mobile Optimization
8 Spamming Tricks to Avoid
9 Submitting Your Site
10 Track Your Progress With a Post-Submission Analysis
11 Powerful Online Promotion Techniques
12 Effective Offline and Online Promotion Techniques