- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- A text editor or authoring tools for writing HTML and CSS code.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
2 Executing Scripts
3 The Document Object Model
4 Dates, Numbers, and Decision-Making
5 Search My Site Code
6 Fun With Music
7 Building a Picture Carousel
8 Fun With Arrays and Loops
9 Timers and Transition Effects
10 Introducing jQuery
11 Creating Collapsible Panels and Accordions
12 Using jQuery Plug-ins