Learn to deal with the realities of managing projects at supersonic speeds despite truncated timelines, inadequate staffing, and skimpy budgets.With accelerated schedules driving many technology projects today, the smart project manager must rapidly retool their skill set. This course offers a breakthrough model for dealing with the realities of managing projects at supersonic speeds. Learn to meet and win the challenges of truncated timelines, short-staffed project teams, skimpy budgets and crippling risks.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
1 Manage at High Speed: Why the Rush?
2 The Race Is On: Three Critical Factors
3 Factor One: The Team Is Always First
4 Factor Two: Time Versus Money
5 Factor Three: It's Always About Risk
6 Fast-Track Planning: Steps 1 Through 5
7 Fast-Track Planning: Steps 6 Through 10
8 Fast-Track Planning: Steps 11 Through 13
9 Fast-Track Planning: Steps 14 Through 19
10 Plan Execution: Full Acceleration
11 Project Control: The Power of Process
12 Closeout: Cross the Finish Line