Learn the secret to converting a potential customer into a long-term asset. Find out how to lay the groundwork for repeat business and your future success.
The goal of Effective Selling is not to teach you how to make a sale today, but to help you discover how you can easily convert a potential customer into a long term asset. Effective Selling will help you lay the groundwork for repeat business and your future success.
In sales, there are no quick fixes. However, with the knowledge, planning skills, communication techniques, and the understanding of human nature that you will gain from this course, your sales will grow as if by magic.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
1 Laying the Groundwork
2 Itineraries, Sales Call Reports, and the Customer Database
3 Selling Yourself, Your Company, and Your Product
4 Communication Skills
5 Developing Effective Sales Presentations
6 Recognizing Personality Types
7 Presentations for Different Personality Types
8 Closing the Sale
9 Converting Customer Complaints to Delight
10 Effective Negotiation
11 Dealing With Your Competition
12 Difficult Situations