Discover powerful test-taking techniques and methods for improving your score on the GMAT.Applying to graduate business and management schools usually means taking the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test). GMAT Preparation Course is a must. Taking this course will provide you with test-taking techniques and methods for improving your score and saving time on all GMAT question types. You'll review the more familiar questions and learn how to approach question types that may be new to you, like critical reasoning and data sufficiency. In the verbal lessons, you will discover how to do your best on reading comprehension questions, sentence correction questions, critical reasoning questions, and the analytical writing assessment. In the quantitative lessons, you will be provided with comprehensive math review and techniques for tackling both problem solving and data sufficiency questions. You will practice on actual GMAT tests from previous years, which is the best way to prepare for any standardized test.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online. Additionally, the latest version of the following materials are highly recommended, but not required:
1 General GMAT Test-taking Techniques
- GMAT Official Guide: Book + Online or The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review, and The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review
2 Overview of GMAT Sections
3 Reading Comprehension: Questions and Practice
4 Sentence Correction: Questions and Practice
5 Critical Reasoning: Questions and Practice
6 Analytical Writing: Assessment and Practice
7 Arithmetic and Algebra Review
8 Geometry and Advanced Mathematical Concepts
9 Problem Solving Questions
10 Data Sufficiency Questions
11 Quantitative Practice
12 Integrated Reasoning and Course Wrap-Up