Acquire practical experience in strategic planning, management, and finance without enrolling in an MBA program.Are you interested in acquiring practical business experience in strategic planning, management, and finance without enrolling in an MBA program? This course is for you!
You'll understand the significance of strategic planning and discover how external and internal environmental factors affect an organization. You’ll learn about organizational structures, performance measurements, financial investment models, budgeting, ethics, workplace politics, and more! This course will provide you with in-depth knowledge of the business environment in just 12 lessons.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
1 The Basics of Strategic Planning
2 Strategic Plan Implementation
3 Organizational Concepts
4 Motivation, Leadership, and Control
5 Overview of Accounting
6 Statements and Cash Flow
7 Cost Concepts
8 Financial Planning and Investing
10 Performance Measurements
11 Business Law and Contracts
12 Forms of Organization, Politics, and Ethics