Certified financial planner shows you how most wealthy people build their fortunes.
If you're interested in discovering how most wealthy people amassed their fortunes, this is the course for you. All it takes is organization, discipline, and a firm knowledge of how to proceed. If you're serious about accumulating a sizable nest egg and living the life of your dreams, you will have to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for success.
In this course, a certified financial planner will walk you through the steps you need to take in order to achieve true financial success. You'll become comfortable with the broad array of investment choices available to you right now, and you'll discover the best ways to acquire and accumulate both cash and real property. You'll also learn about the tax implications of your investment decisions, along with steps you can take to protect any wealth you acquire.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.Certified financial planner shows you how most wealthy people build their fortunes.
1 Introduction to the Financial Process
2 Organize Your Finances
3 Short-Term Investments: Building Cash Assets
4 Bonds, Stocks, and Mutual Funds
5 Education Accounts
6 Retirement Savings
7 Real Property Assets
8 Understanding Mortgages
9 Other Financing
10 Risk Management
11 Build Your Team of Professionals
12 Put Your Plan into Action