The TEAS Prep 2 course will focus on the Mathematics and Science portion of the exam.The path to becoming a nurse starts with nursing school. Admission to nursing school depends on several factors, including your score on the standardized Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS).
This course will prepare you for the Mathematics and Science portion of the TEAS exam. You will learn to analyze and solve mathematical and scientific question types, similar to those you will encounter on the exam. Upon course completion, you will be ready to sit for and pass the TEAS Mathematics and Science section.
- This course must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- PC: Windows XP or later operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Other: Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
TEAS Prep 2
- Ratios, Proportions, and Inequalities
- Measurement and Data
- Geometry and Converting Between Systems of Measurement
- Anatomy and Physiology: Part 1
- Anatomy and Physiology: Part 2
- Anatomy and Physiology: Part 3
- Scientific Reasoning
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Preparing for the TEAS Exam