This program, powered by Career Step, provides the skill sets necessary to become a medical billing professional. Through this course a variety of areas will be covered to include:
- Using coded data to produce and submit claims to insurance companies
- Working directly with the insurance company, healthcare provider, and patient to get a claim processed and paid
- Reviewing and appealing unpaid and denied claims
- Verifying patients’ insurance coverage
- Answering patients’ billing questions
- Handling collections on unpaid accounts
- Managing the facility’s Accounts Receivable reports
Our strategic partner, Career Step, also provides financing options: Full Pay: Choice of Laptop, IPad, or Cash Discount with payment in Full.
Payment plans are available with content provider.