- Type of Enrollment: This is an open registration examination. Register Anytime!
- Exam format: The Strategic Partner Leadership Professional® Exam is a 75-question proctored exam.
- Time limit: Test takers will have up to 90-minutes to complete the exam.
- Passing score: A passing score is 75 percent or above.
- Retaking the exam: You may retake the exam as many times as needed, however, the exam fee applies each retake.
- The exam requires a reliable internet connection.
- The exam must be taken on a computer with a webcam.
- The exam cannot be taken on a tablet or from a phone.
- Your exam location should enable you to take the exam without distractions or interruptions.
- This is a recorded exam, and you will be required to present a picture ID for facial recognition as well as scan your testing location using your webcam.
- If your exam has been prepaid, you should have received a code to use during the registration process. You will enter your code in the promo code field.
What to expect after registering:
- You will receive email confirmation which will provide you a link to University of Central Missouri's Blackboard Learning Management System (the system you will log into to take the exam).
- Link to Blackboard (our exam platform)
- Instructions on how to download and install LockDown Browser to facilitate the proctoring of the exam.
- Your username and password will be the email address and password you established during this registration process
If you have any difficulty, please contact Vicki Orcutt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 660-441-8195.