Prepare for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam, a key certification for professionals managing modern IT-enabled services.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
As the most widely accepted approach to IT service management, earning your ITIL 4 certification is a vital step in your career as an IT management professional. This course covers key concepts of IT service management to prepare you for the ITIL 4 certification exam. You'll dive into service management, ITIL principles and the service value system (SVS). You will also gain an understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework and how it adapts to modern technology. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam upon eligibility.
- ITIL 4 Foundation
- Key Concepts of Service Management
- The Guiding Principles of ITIL
- Service Management and Value
- ITIL Practices Introduction
- ITIL Practices Deep Dive
- Course Recap and Exam Preparation
What you will learn
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How the practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes
- How you can integrate ITIL practices into different areas of service management and IT
How you will benefit
- Earn a globally recognized certification
- Know the common language of ITIL and service management terminology
- Progress to higher level ITIL 4 training with ITIL 4 Foundation
Claire Agutter is passionate about all things IT service management and brings this to her role as an instructor. Using her background as an IT service management practitioner and consultant, Agutter manages a number of courses to ensure they directly support career goals.