Becoming a certified Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert demonstrates your mastery of Microsoft Office products. This course prepares you for the Microsoft Office Specialist Expert certification exam for Microsoft Excel 2019.
What you will learn
- To create, modify, and manage Excel workbooks
- To use formulas, functions and work with tables
- To convert, sort, filter, and manage lists
- To use conditional formatting and styles
- To create pivot tables and charts
- To import and export data
How you will benefit
- Become a certified Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert in Excel 2019
- Use these skills in most workplace situations
- Manipulate data faster by learning helpful formulas and tricks
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Excel 2019 (not included in enrollment). While Microsoft Excel 2019 is ideal, you can use the version of Excel that comes with Office 365. Please note that there may be some differences between your version of Excel and what you see in the course.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment.
If your organization uses lists of any kind, you need to know how to use Microsoft Excel. Earning Microsoft Office Specialist Expert certification sets your professional skill set apart from other Excel users. This course will prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert certification exam for Excel 2019.
This course offers enrollment with or without a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility. Proctor fees may apply, which are not included.
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019
- Creating a Microsoft Excel Workbook
- The Ribbon
- The Backstage View (The File Menu)
- Entering Data in Microsoft Excel Worksheets
- Formatting Microsoft Excel Worksheets
- Using Formulas in Microsoft Excel
- Working with Rows and Columns
- Editing Worksheets
- Finalizing Microsoft Excel Worksheets
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019 Exam
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2019
- Advanced Formulas
- Working with Lists
- Working with Illustrations
- Visualizing Your Data
- Working with Tables
- Advanced Formatting
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2019 Exam
- Advanced Microsoft Excel 2019
- Using Pivot Tables
- Auditing Worksheets
- Data Tools
- Working with Others
- Recording and Using Macros
- Random Useful Items
- Advanced Microsoft Excel 2019 Exam
- Microsoft Excel 2019 Final Exam
Tracy Berry has been a senior graphic designer/programmer, instructor, and consultant since 1993 and has developed hundreds of logos, marketing materials, websites, and multimedia solutions for customers worldwide. She was also involved in several large corporate software rollouts. She has helped many organizations optimize and streamline data solutions. She teaches both onsite and online courses and has her CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) certification. Tracy specializes in teaching graphics, desktop publishing, web design, and reporting/productivity applications.