This online Microsoft Outlook 2019 Certification Training course will prepare you to take the Microsoft Office Specialist Outlook 2019 Certification exam.
What you will learn
- Several new features in Outlook
- Best practices for Ribbon, Tabs, Groups, and Commands Explore the Backstage View
- Set up accounts and work with messages
- Manage your inbox including filtering, creating search folders, and archiving
- Work with multiple accounts
How you will benefit
- Learn to use all of the features in Microsoft Outlook 2019
- Be prepared to take the Microsoft Office Specialist Outlook 2019 Certification exam
- Ability to earn a higher salary than non-certified peers
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Outlook 2019 (not included in enrollment). While Microsoft Outlook 2019 is ideal, you can use the version of Outlook that comes with Office 365. Please note that there may be some differences between your version of Outlook and what you see in the course.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Across industries, Microsoft Outlook is one of the most widely used desktop email clients. Businesses of all sizes rely on Outlook to communicate internally and externally, schedule meetings and manage contacts. If you use Outlook, becoming a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) in Outlook 2019 is an important step in your career.
Upon completion of this course, you will be fully prepared to sit for and pass the Microsoft Office Specialist Outlook 2019 Certification exam. This course offers enrollment with or without a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility. Proctor fees may apply, which are not included.
- Introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2019
- The Outlook 2019 Interface
- Performing Popular Tasks in Outlook 2019
- Working with Messages
- Working with the Calendar
- Organizing Contacts
- Introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2019 Exam
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2019
- Working with Tasks and Notes
- Using Signature and Themes
- Managing Your Inbox
- Working with Multiple Email Accounts
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2019 Exam
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 Final Exam
- Microsoft Outlook Final Exam
Tracy Berry has been a senior graphic designer/programmer, instructor, and consultant since 1993 and has developed hundreds of logos, marketing materials, websites, and multimedia solutions for customers worldwide. She was also involved in several large corporate software rollouts. She has helped many organizations optimize and streamline data solutions. She teaches both onsite and online courses and has her CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) certification. Tracy specializes in teaching graphics, desktop publishing, web design, and reporting/productivity applications.