Learn the fundamentals of business management and operational planning with a veteran supply chain manager. You will gain key operational skills, including risk management and quality control.
What you will learn
- Key financial, risk, and operational management concepts
- Planning and implementing a range of operational solutions
- Building innovation in the workforce
- Leading and managing diverse teams
How you will benefit
- Gain key skills and knowledge in operational planning and administration
- Create actionable solutions to organizational problems in your business
- Learn from a veteran business instructor in a flexible online environment
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 7 or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Any word processing application (not included in enrollment). Required file format for assignments: .doc/.docx or .pdf.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Regardless of company size, operational management drives business success. This practical online course will teach you the fundamentals of business management and operational planning. You will gain essential skills and strategies that you can put into action at your workplace, such as risk management, scheduling, and control.
- Business Operations
- Financial Management
- Lead and Manage Teams
- Implement a Sales Plan
- Implement Customer Service Strategies
- Implement Marketing
- Implement Continuous Improvement
- Build Client Relationships and Networks
- Operations Management
- Operational Planning
- Manage Continuous Improvement
- Manage Risk
- Manage Intellectual Property
- Lead and Manage Workplace Relationships
- Build an Innovative Workplace
- Incorporate Digital Solutions
- Develop a Sales Plan
- Manage Quality Customer Service
Jamie Calbeto is an educator specializing in business, information technology, and logistics. He was both faculty at RMIT University Vietnam for more than a decade, teaching supply chain management and coordinating in the School of Business. Calbeto holds a Bachelor of Economics from University of Central Florida, a Master of Science in Industrial Technology from East Carolina University, and a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching and Learning.