This Microsoft Certification training course prepares you for the Microsoft Office Specialist Expert exam for Microsoft Word 2019. Exam voucher included.
What you will learn
- Create, edit, and share documents within Microsoft Word 2019
- Develop the skills needed to process documents
- Fundamental and advanced functions of Microsoft Word 2019
How you will benefit
- Be prepared for the Microsoft Office Specialist and Expert certification exams
- Add Microsoft verified credential to your resume
- Become a valuable asset in any workplace setting
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Word 2019 (not included in enrollment). While Microsoft Word 2019 is ideal, you can use the version of Word that comes with Office 365. Please note that there may be some differences between your version of Word and what you see in the course.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment.
Proficiency in Microsoft Word is the one of the most requested workplace skills. Earning Microsoft Office Specialist and Expert certifications for Microsoft Word 2019 sets your professional profile apart from the casual Word user. To add this credential to your resume, you must pass the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Expert certification exams.
This course will prepare you for the MOS and Expert certification exams for Microsoft Word 2019. You will learn to create, edit, format, and print Microsoft Word documents. You will then move on to learn advanced formatting, use Word 2019 drawing tools, create and manage tables, and work with column layouts. You will also learn more advanced techniques, such as working with tables of contents, footnotes, and endnotes, adding comments, tracking changes, comparing and combining documents, creating envelopes and labels, using Mail Merge, and protecting documents.
Upon completion of this course, you will be prepared for the Microsoft Office Specialist and Expert certification exams for Word 2019. This course offers enrollment with or without a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility.
- Introduction to Microsoft Word 2019
- Creating a Microsoft Word Document
- The Ribbon
- The File Tab
- The Quick Access Toolbar
- Formatting Microsoft Word Documents
- Editing Documents
- Finalizing Microsoft Word Documents
- Introduction to Microsoft Word 2019 Exam
- Intermediate Microsoft Word 2019
- Advanced Formatting
- Working with Tables
- Working with Images
- Page Layout
- Working with Illustrations
- Viewing Your Document(s)
- Intermediate Microsoft Word 2019 Exam
- Advanced Microsoft Word 2019
- Working with Long Documents
- Reviewing and Collaborating on Documents
- Comparing and Combining Documents
- Managing Mailings
- Protecting Documents
- Random Useful Items
- Advanced Microsoft Word 2019 Exam
- Microsoft Word Final Exam
Tracy Berry has been a senior graphic designer/programmer, instructor, and consultant since 1993 and has developed hundreds of logos, marketing materials, websites, and multimedia solutions for customers worldwide. She was also involved in several large corporate software rollouts. She has helped many organizations optimize and streamline data solutions. She teaches both onsite and online courses and has her CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) certification. Tracy specializes in teaching graphics, desktop publishing, web design, and reporting/productivity applications.