This online Microsoft Certification training course will prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist PowerPoint 2019 Certification exam. Exam voucher included.
What you will learn
- Learn basic through advanced functions of Microsoft PowerPoint 2019
- Create slideshows and input content, graphics, and special effects
- Modify slideshows and share them
- Use tables and charts within a presentation to format data
How you will benefit
- Become prepared for the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification exam
- Use Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 more efficiently and effectively in your professional life
- Understand the software's advanced functions and use them to improve your presentations
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Office 2019 PowerPoint (not included in enrollment). If you use the version of PowerPoint that comes with Office 365, there may be some differences between your version of PowerPoint and what you see in the course.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment.
Being a MOS Certified PowerPoint user proves to employers that you are ready to work with PowerPoint. According to Microsoft, individuals with a MOS certification can earn higher salaries than their non-certified peers. This course will teach you how to use Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 and prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist certification exam. Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 Certification Training.
You will learn the to create and modify basic presentations using PowerPoint 2019. You will explore the PowerPoint environment, create a presentation, format text on slides to enhance clarity, and add graphical objects to a presentation and modify them. These skills are not only applicable to the Microsoft Office Specialist PowerPoint 2019, but strengthen your professional portfolio and workplace productivity.
This course offers enrollment with or without a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility.
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2019
- Creating a PowerPoint Presentation
- The Ribbon
- The Quick Access Toolbar
- The Backstage View (The File Menu)
- Formatting Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations
- Working with Images
- Working with Tables and Charts
- Finalizing Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 Final Exam
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2019
- Customizing Presentations
- Presentation Masters
- Working with Special Effects
- Using SmartArt
- Setting Up the Slide Show
- Outlines and Slides
- Managing Multiple Presentations
- Sharing and Securing a Presentation
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 Final Exam
Tracy Berry has been a senior graphic designer/programmer, instructor, and consultant since 1993 and has developed hundreds of logos, marketing materials, websites, and multimedia solutions for customers worldwide. She was also involved in several large corporate software rollouts. She has helped many organizations optimize and streamline data solutions. She teaches both onsite and online courses and has her CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) certification. Tracy specializes in teaching graphics, desktop publishing, web design, and reporting/productivity applications.