Earning Microsoft Offices Specialist certification is an important career stepping stone if you work with Office products. This course will prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist Access 2019 Certification exam.
What you will learn
- Database concepts, interface and terminology
- Table views, queries, forms, reports, and macros
- Database design fundamentals
- Forms, reports, table relationship and desktop application with the navigation form
How you will benefit
- Become prepared to take the Microsoft Office Specialist Access 2019 Certification exam
- Become a vital asset to any business by mastering database management and creation
- Discover advanced Microsoft Access techniques that will set you apart from competitors
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Access 2019 (not included in enrollment). While Microsoft Access 2019 is ideal, you can use the version of Access that comes with Office 365. Please note that there may be some differences between your version of Access and what you see in the course.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment.
Most employers seek candidates with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Being a certified Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) gives your resume a boost and the potential to earn a higher salary than your non-certified peers. If you work with Access regularly, it's time to bring your skills to the next level by earning your Microsoft Office Specialist Access 2019 certification.
This Microsoft Access 2019 Training course will prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist Access 2019 certification exam. You will first learn foundational database concepts. You will then learn to create databases and tables, query those tables, and create reports. By course completion, you will be able to design, customize, and fully optimize an Access database. These key skills are fundamental to passing the MOS exam and earning your certification.
This course offers enrollment with or without a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility.
- Introduction to Microsoft Access 2019
- Quick Overview of the Access User Interface
- Tables and Their Views
- Introduction to Microsoft Access 2019 Final Exam
- Advanced Microsoft Access 2019
- Table Functions
- Completing the Desktop Application
- Advanced Microsoft Access 2019 Final Exam
- Microsoft Access Final Exam
Tracy Berry has been a senior graphic designer/programmer, instructor, and consultant since 1993 and has developed hundreds of logos, marketing materials, websites, and multimedia solutions for customers worldwide. She was also involved in several large corporate software rollouts. She has helped many organizations optimize and streamline data solutions. She teaches both onsite and online courses and has her CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) certification. Tracy specializes in teaching graphics, desktop publishing, web design, and reporting/productivity applications.