This course provides you with an American Society for Quality certification, the internationally recognized credential for validating expertise in planning, conducting, and reporting quality audits.
What you will learn
- Various types of quality audits as well as the steps involved in planning, conducting, and closing out an audit
- Improve communication skills by learning techniques for presenting, interviewing, and tactical conflict resolution
- Analyze audit results and customer satisfaction to implement changes that resolve internal issues and improve processes
- Learn how to utilize quality tools such as Pareto charts, flowcharts, and plan-do-check-act (PDCA) as well as process improvement techniques like Six Sigma
- Identify methods for estimating, mitigating, and controlling risk: FMEA, HACCP, and CTQ
How you will benefit
- Validates your knowledge in planning, conducting, and reporting a quality audit, whether it is a quality system, process, or product audit
- Preparation for the internationally recognized credential Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) exam
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 7 or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
In this course, you will learn the standard basics and competencies of quality auditing, as well as professional applications, advanced techniques, and course management. Whether you are new to the field or are an existing quality auditor looking to prepare for the ASQ certification exam, the ASQ-Certified Quality Auditor course is an excellent choice for building your career as a CQA. Additionally, getting your certification is an excellent way to move ahead in your career, as ASQ CQAs earn nearly twelve percent more on average than quality auditors without credentials. This course also includes a voucher which covers the fee of the exam.
- Auditing Fundamentals
- Types of quality audits
- Purpose and scope of audits
- Criteria to audit against
- Roles and responsibilities of audit participants
- Professional conduct and consequences for auditors
- Audit Process
- Audit preparation and planning
- Audit performance
- Audit reporting
- Audit follow-up and closure
- Auditor Competencies
- Auditor Characteristics
- On-site audit resource management
- Conflict resolution
- Communication and presentation techniques
- Interviewing techniques
- Team Dynamics
- Audit Course Management and Business Applications
- Audit Course Management
- Business and financial impact
- Quality Tools and Techniques
- Basic quality and problem-solving tools
- Process improvement techniques
- Basic statistics
- Process variation
- Sampling methods
- Change control and configuration management
- Verification and validation
- Risk management tools
This is not an instructor facilitated course; however, support will be provided through email, online forms, and phone.