This online Microsoft Word 2016 Certification Training course will prepare you to take the following Microsoft Office 2016 MOS and Expert certification exams: 77-725 Microsoft Office Specialist Word 2016 and 77-726 Microsoft Office Specialist Word Expert 2016.
What you will learn
- Master an understanding of Microsoft Word
- Create, edit, and share documents within Microsoft Word
- Develop the skills needed to process word documents
- Study beginner level and advanced functions of Microsoft Word
- Know how to create Word documents that are well-organized and professional
How you will benefit
- Increase your speed and efficiency in creating Word documents, which are used widely in most academic and office settings
- Prepare yourself for the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification exams 77-725 and 77-726 (Word)
- Become are more valuable asset to any company
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Office 2016 (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online. Manuals are included as downloadable PDFs throughout the course.
You will learn to create, edit, format, and print Microsoft Word documents. You will then move on to learn advanced formatting, use Word 2016 drawing tools, create and manage tables, and work with column layouts. You will also learn more advanced techniques, such as working with tables of contents, footnotes, and endnotes, adding comments, tracking changes, comparing and combining documents, creating envelopes and labels, using Mail Merge, and protecting documents.
Upon completion of this course, you will be prepared for the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification exams 77-725 and 77-726 (Word). This course offers enrollment with or without vouchers. The vouchers are prepaid access to sit for the certifying exams upon eligibility. Proctor fees may apply, which are not included.
- Introduction to Microsoft Word 2016
- Creating a Microsoft Word Document
- The Ribbon
- The File Tab
- The Quick Access Toolbar
- Formatting Microsoft Word Documents
- Editing Documents
- Finalizing Microsoft Word Documents
- Introduction to Microsoft Word 2016 Exam
- Intermediate Microsoft Word 2016
- Advanced Formatting
- Working with Tables
- Working with Images
- Page Layout
- Working with Illustrations
- Viewing Your Document(s)
- Intermediate Microsoft Word 2016 Exam
- Advanced Microsoft Word 2016
- Working with Long Documents
- Reviewing and Collaborating on Documents
- Comparing and Combining Documents
- Managing Mailings
- Protecting Documents
- Random Useful Items
- Advanced Microsoft Word 2016 Exam
- Microsoft Word 2016 Final Exam
Tracy Berry has been a senior graphic designer/programmer, instructor, and consultant since 1993 and has developed hundreds of logos, marketing materials, websites, and multimedia solutions for customers worldwide. She was also involved in several large corporate software rollouts. She has helped many organizations optimize and streamline data solutions. She teaches both onsite and online courses and has her CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) certification. Tracy specializes in teaching graphics, desktop publishing, web design, and reporting/productivity applications.