This online Microsoft Outlook 2016 Certification Training course will prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Exam 77-731.
What you will learn
- Learn about the Outlook 2016 Interface
- Learn to perform tasks in Outlook 2016
- Learn to work with messages and with the calendar
- Discover how to organize contacts
- Learn to work with Tasks and Notes
- Learn to use Signature and Themes
- Learn to manage your Inbox
- Discover how to work with multiple email accounts
- Learn about the new features in 2016
How you will benefit
- Learn to use all of the features in Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Be prepared to take the Microsoft Office Specialist certification exams
- With the certification you can earn a higher salary than non-certified peers
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Office 2016 Suite (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online. Manuals are included as downloadable PDFs throughout the course.
This online Microsoft Outlook 2016 class will introduce you to the 2016 interface and teach you how to work with messages, calendars, contacts, and tasks. You'll then move on to learning how to manage accounts and the inbox and then learn about the more advanced features of Outlook, such as working with notes, using signatures and themes, and learning about some of the new features in the 2016 version.
Upon completion of this course, you will be prepared for the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification exam 77-731 (Outlook). This course offers enrollment with or without a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility. Proctor fees may apply, which are not included.
- Introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2016
- The Outlook 2016 Interface
- Performing Popular Tasks in Outlook 2016
- Working with Messages
- Working with the Calendar
- Organizing Contacts
- Introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2016 Exam
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Working with Tasks and Notes
- Using Signature and Themes
- Managing Your Inbox
- Working with Multiple Email Accounts
- New Features in 2016
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2016 Exam
- Microsoft Outlook Final Exam
Tracy Berry has been a senior graphic designer/programmer, instructor, and consultant since 1993 and has developed hundreds of logos, marketing materials, websites, and multimedia solutions for customers worldwide. She was also involved in several large corporate software rollouts. She has helped many organizations optimize and streamline data solutions. She teaches both onsite and online courses and has her CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) certification. Tracy specializes in teaching graphics, desktop publishing, web design, and reporting/productivity applications.