This online Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Certification Training course will prepare you to take the Microsoft Office Specialist PowerPoint 2016 Exam 77-729.
What you will learn
- Edit a presentation and run a slide show
- Create different types of slides, format slides, and use templates
- Use the Outline tab
- Add Clipart and special effects to a slide
- Use the Slide Sorter to reorganize a presentation
- Apply tables and charts to a presentation
- Print various components of a presentation
- Create customized presentations with templates
- Use the slide, notes, and handout masters
- Create, edit, and import charts
- Create custom shows and manage hyperlinks
- Secure and share presentations
How you will benefit
- Understand the best ways to use PowerPoint in a professional setting
- Work toward receiving your Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Exam 77-422
- Increase efficiency by mastering formulas that will allow you to better process data
- Be able to create compelling slideshows that can be used in your professional or personal life
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- Windows XP or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Office 2016 Suite (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. Manuals are included as downloadable PDFs throughout the course.
You will learn the fundamentals needed to create and modify basic presentations using Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016. You will explore the PowerPoint environment and create a presentation. You will format text on slides to enhance clarity and add graphical objects to a presentation and modify them. You will also add tables and charts to a presentation to present data in a structured form and then finalize a presentation.
You will then move on to build upon their basic skills and will learn and use advanced techniques such as working with Masters and Special Effects within their presentations. Upon completion of this course, you will be prepared for the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification exam 77-729 (PowerPoint). This course offers enrollment with or without a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility. Proctor fees may apply, which are not included.
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Creating a PowerPoint Presentation
- The Ribbon
- The Quick Access Toolbar
- The File Tab
- Formatting Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations
- Working with Images
- Working with Tables and Charts
- Finalizing Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations
- Introduction to PowerPoint 2016 Exam
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Customizing Presentations
- Presentation Masters Working with Special Effects
- Using SmartArt
- Setting up the Slide Show
- Outlines and Slides
- Sharing and Securing a Presentation
- Advanced PowerPoint 2016 Exam
- PowerPoint 2016 (MOS) Final Exam
Tracy Berry has been a senior graphic designer/programmer, instructor, and consultant since 1993 and has developed hundreds of logos, marketing materials, websites, and multimedia solutions for customers worldwide. She was also involved in several large corporate software rollouts. She has helped many organizations optimize and streamline data solutions. She teaches both onsite and online courses and has her CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) certification. Tracy specializes in teaching graphics, desktop publishing, web design, and reporting/productivity applications.