This online CISA training course will prepare you for the five key domains: auditing, governance, implementation, management, and protection.
What you will learn
- To make strategic decisions about your organization's IS/IT security, risk, and control solutions
- Analyze issues and offer recommendations to protect the control of information
- Interpret the relationship between information technology controls and business
- Demonstrate best practices in cyber-security
How you will benefit
- Complete your Certified Information Systems Auditor training in a flexible online environment
- Build confidence toward completing the certification exam successfully
- Become recognized by ISACA, a global leader in certification, training, and career development
- Prove to employers that you hold a broad knowledge of information system auditing
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor All-in-one Exam Guide
With cyberattacks on the rise, more organizations are investing in data protection and building out their cybersecurity teams. As an IT professional, earning your CISA certification could be the first step to leading IT security at your organization. This online CISA training course will teach you how to identify and evaluate the five Certified Information Systems Auditor certification domains: auditing, governance, implementation, management, and protection.
This course offers enrollment with or without a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) exam and is included with this course upon eligibility.
- Governance and Management of IT
- Learn how IT governance creates an IT framework to support the business strategy and how IT management oversees information technology operations and resources.
- Information System Auditing Process
- Learn how IT auditors examine plans, assess, verify and report on information technology assets to ensure they align with organizational goals.
- IT Life Cycle Management & Systems Acquisition
- Learn IT cycle management asses IT resources and their life cycles to make better purchasing and acquisition decisions.
- IT Service Management and Business Resilience
- Learn how IT service management designs, creates, and, supports IT services. Similarly, learn how this relates to business resilience, which is an IT organization's ability to quickly adapt to interferences.
- Protection of Information Assets
- Learn the best practices for the protection of information assets.
David Grimes has more than 10 years of management and leadership experience in the private and non-profit sectors. Grimes is passionate about technology and education, having worked as academic dean, student services director, technology coordinator, teacher, consultant, and technology columnist. He holds a Master of Education and a Bachelor of Science from Ohio State University, both in Technology Education.