This online Microsoft Access 2016 (MOS) training course will prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Exam 77-730.
What you will learn
- Learn to design and create databases and tables
- Understand how to query tables and create forms
- Master database design and optimization
How you will benefit
- Become prepared to take the Microsoft Office Specialist certification exam 77-730 (Access)
- Develop your skills as an asset to any business by mastering database management and creation
- Discover advanced Microsoft Access techniques that will set you apart from competitors
- Verify your Access aptitude by taking this course and proving to employers that you're skilled in the program
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- Windows XP or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Access 2016 (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. Manuals are included as downloadable PDFs throughout the course.
In this course, you will learn to use all of the features in Microsoft Access 2016 and be prepared to take the Microsoft Office Specialist certification exam. This Microsoft Access 2016 training class starts by covering basic database concepts. You will then learn to design and create databases and tables, query those tables, and create forms and reports. You will learn about database design and optimization, as well as advanced form customization.
Upon completion of this course you will be prepared for the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification exam 77-730 (Access). This course offers enrollment with or without a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the exam. Proctor fees may apply, which are not included.
- Introduction to Microsoft Access 2016
- Quick Overview of the Access User Interface
- Tables and Their Views
- Forms Reports
- Databases and Access Terms
- Introduction to Microsoft Access 2016 Exam
- Advanced Microsoft Access 2016
- Table Functions
- Completing the Desktop Application
- Advanced Microsoft Access 2016 Exam
- Microsoft Access Final Exam
Tracy Berry has been a senior graphic designer/programmer, instructor, and consultant since 1993 and has developed hundreds of logos, marketing materials, websites, and multimedia solutions for customers worldwide. She was also involved in several large corporate software rollouts. She has helped many organizations optimize and streamline data solutions. She teaches both onsite and online courses and has her CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) certification. Tracy specializes in teaching graphics, desktop publishing, web design, and reporting/productivity applications.