Want to make sense of all your marketing data? Get web analytics training while simultaneously preparing for the OMCA® certification exam.
What you will learn
- Explore implementation of measurement models, tag management, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Examine several key aspects of online marketing and discover how to implement several strategies at once
- Learn how to implement multi-channel analytics and discover how to bring powerfully positive impacts to any marketing effort
- Discover the latest strategies for using email and social media marketing to your advantage
- Understand how data collection, segmentation, qualitative research, and competitive intelligence analysis are involved in the larger picture of web analytics
How you will benefit
- Prepare for and earn a voucher for taking your OMCA® exam
- Stand out in the digital landscape by acquiring the knowledge and training you need
- Discover how to use analytics to gain an edge over your competition
- Learn how to leverage competitive intelligence to analyze and increase marketing success
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Digital marketers are in high demand in the job market, and the need for trained and experienced marketers is constantly expanding. Being able to implement multi-channel analytics can bring powerfully positive impacts to any marketing effort and make you stand out in the digital landscape. In this course, you'll learn how to leverage competitive intelligence to analyze, provide context for, and increase observed marketing successes. Upon completion, you will receive an exam voucher to take the Online Marketing Certified Associate (OMCA®) exam.
You will have access to multiple disciplines, live workshops, and forums to interact with faculty and students. You will learn multi-channel analytics, as well as how to create effective segmented web data, so you can make business decisions based on numbers. By the time you complete this course, you'll be fully prepared to begin a career as an analytics focused digital marketer.
- Introduction to Online Marketing
- OMCA® Digital Marketing Foundations
- SEO Foundations
- Social Media Foundations
- Content Marketing Foundations
- Conversion Optimization Foundations
- Web Analytics Foundations
- PPC Foundations
- Mobile Marketing Foundations
- Email Marketing Foundations
- OMCP® Web Analytics Practitioner
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Data Collection
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) & Analytics Techniques
- Actionable Web Analytics Reporting
- Web Data Analysis Guide
- Qualitative Research
- Experimentation & Testing
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis
- Multi-Channel Analytics
- Industry Models, Complex Measurement, and Approaches
- Social Media Analytics
- Google-Specific Techniques & Reports
Avinash Kaushik is Google's Digital Marketing Evangelist and the co-founder of Market Motive. Through his blog and bestselling books "Web Analytics 2.0 Prime" and "Web Analytics: An Hour A Day," Kaushik is recognized as an authoritative voice on leveraging data. He has brought his insights to Unilever, Dell, Time Warner, Vanguard, Porsche, and IBM. He has delivered keynotes at Search Engine Strategies, Ad-Tech, Monaco Media Forum, iCitizen, JMP Innovators Summit, Web 2.0, and The Art of Marketing. Kaushik has lectured at Stanford University, University of Virginia, University of California Los Angeles, and University of Utah. He received the 2009 Statistical Advocate of the Year award from the American Statistical Association, and the 2011 Most Influential Industry Contributor award from the Web Analytics Association.
Bryan Eisenberg is the co-author of "Waiting For Your Cat to Bark?" "Call to Action," and "Always Be Testing," which have all been on the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, USA Today and New York Times bestseller lists. Eisenberg has been the keynote speaker for Search Engine Strategies, Direct Marketing Association, Webcom, and the Canadian Marketing Association, amongst others. He serves as an advisory board member of Search Engine Strategies, the eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit, and several venture capital-backed startup companies.
Jennifer Evans Cario is President of SugarSpun Marketing. She is a highly requested speaker and trainer and a regular fixture at the national online marketing conferences. She also serves as Adjunct Professor for the online Social Media Mini MBA program at Rutgers University. She is the author of three books, including "Pinterest Marketing: An Hour a Day."
Brad Geddes is the author of "Advanced Google Adwords" and founder of Certified Knowledge, an online source for PPC training, tools, and advice. Geddes makes it his mission to share his expertise in Paid Search with online marketers, so they can build successful online campaigns. He frequently writes columns for Search Engine Land and co-moderates the AdWords forum on Webmaster World. He has spoken at more than 35 conferences and has led more than 60 AdWords seminars.
Danny Dover is an influential writer passionate about SEO. He is the author of the best-selling book" Search Engine Optimization Secrets" and was the co-founder of Making it Click, a marketing training business. His expertise has been cited in Time Magazine, PC World, Smashing Magazine and Seattle Post-Intelligencer and has been translated into Japanese, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, German and Hungarian. He has spoken at numerous conferences (spanning three continents) and his work has been accessed online in more than 175 different countries. Before starting his own company, Danny was the Senior SEO Manager at AT&T and the Lead SEO at SEOmoz.org (now Moz.com).
Jeff Hasen is the founder and president of mobile consultancy Gotta Mobilize. He was named one of the top Chief Marketing Officers on Twitter and is the author of two books, "The Art of Mobile Persuasion" and "Mobilized Marketing." He co-created the certification program for the Mobile Marketing Association and is one of two individuals certified to train professionals on mobile marketing definitions, techniques, and benefits.
Greg Jarboe is an authority on online marketing, with extensive experience in public relations, corporate communications, and digital marketing. He is the author of "YouTube and Video Marketing: An Hour a Day," and writes for Search Engine Watch and ReelSEO. Prior to co-founding SEO-PR in 2003, Jarboe was the Vice President of Marketing at WebCT, Director of Corporate Communications at Ziff-Davis, and Director of Corporate Communications at Lotus Development Corporation.
Jamie O'Donnell is the co-founder of SEO-PR, a content marketing agency. O'Donnell was the president of IDM Partners, an online direct marketing agency that served IBM Global Services, Sprint, and The Great Plains Software Division of Microsoft. Between 1995 and 1999, he headed the public relations and marketing communications firm JONA Group, which launched more than 40 startups.