CompTIA™ Certification Training: A+, Network+, Security+ provides a comprehensive foundation for IT professionals, incorporating CompTIA™ A+, CompTIA™ Network+, and CompTIA™ Security+ specific training, and prepares you for the corresponding industry exams that are desirable for IT professionals.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac. Mac users are encouraged to have access to a Windows environment on their device. The Online Lab System is compatible with PC and Mac computers as well. You will be provided detailed instructions for setting-up a home virtual lab system.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- A+ Guide to IT Technical Support
- CompTIA Security+ Guide to Network Security Fundamentals
- Network+ Guide to Networks
An important way you can demonstrate your knowledge and skillset to potential employers in information technology is through CompTIA certifications. The A+, Network+, and Security+ credentials are the best CompTIA certifications to have in order to jumpstart or advance your IT career. If you're interested in the often flexible and well-paid opportunities of IT and cyber security jobs, get started today with CompTIA certification training.
This course will prepare you for three CompTIA IT certifications that are ideal for entry-level and mid-level professionals: A+, Network+ and Security+. The CompTIA certifications are the most-recognized, vendor-neutral credentials in the industry, and will assure employers that you have the skills they need.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be prepared to sit for the following exams: CompTIA™ A+ Exams 220-1001 and 220-1002, CompTIA™ Network+ Exam N10-007, and CompTIA™ Security+ Exam SY0-601. This course offers enrollment with or without vouchers. The vouchers are prepaid access to sit for the certifying exams upon eligibility. *Note: Students enrolling in the course will need to sit for N10-007 by June 2022 due to the exam retirement.
At the end of this CompTIA training, you'll also be proficient in basic cybersecurity concepts such as attacks and mitigation, security applications, risk assessment, disaster recovery and incident response, cloud computing, mobile devices, BYOD and SCADA, in addition to vulnerability assessment.
- CompTIA™ A+ 220-1001
- Hardware Part II
- Mobile and More
- CompTIA™ A+ 220-1002
- Mac & Linux
- CompTIA™ Network+ N10-007
- Foundations of Networking and Infrastructure
- Addressing, Protocols, and Routing
- Cabling and Wireless Networking
- Virtualization and the Cloud, Subnets, and VLANs
- Risk Management and Security
- Network Performance and WANs
- CompTIA™ Security+ SY0-601
- Security Foundations
- Security and Protection
- Security and Networks
- Enterprise Security
What you will learn
- Learn the fundamentals of IT
- Discover how to build and manage a data network
- Understand how to troubleshoot networking issues
- Learn about routing and switching, risk assessment, and data recovery
- Practice concepts that will enable you to prepare for CompTIA™ A+, Security+ and Network+ certifications
How you will benefit
- Prepare yourself for CompTIA™ A+, Security+ and Network+ certifications
- Jumpstart your career in Information Technology by gaining knowledge and certifications that will enhance your resume and set you apart from other applicants
- Gain experience that will be invaluable if you choose to pursue a career as an IT specialist, tech support administrator, network installer, security consultant, or network administrator
Jeff Rees has over 25 years of experience in the IT industry. Jeff's expertise covers a wide range of technical skills in the field of immersive technology, such as virtual reality, augmented reality, spatial computing, and holograms. He manages, creates, and delivers high-quality augmented and virtual reality technology experiences that enhance knowledge retention and engagement for learners. Jeff capitalizes on his multifaceted technical knowledge with his passion for implementing immersive solutions, which has given him a proven track record of producing one-of-a-kind solutions for clients. Jeff has previously served as a senior vice president of operations, chief technology officer, and technical director for diverse technology companies. Jeff has also taught numerous computer courses during his career. Jeff holds a bachelor's degree from DeVry University in Computer Sciences with an emphasis in Simulation Design.