In this course, you will learn how to build mobile and social marketing campaigns from start to finish and further your career as a social media and mobile marketing focused digital marketer. You will also be prepared to take the OMCP® certification exam.
What you will learn
- Understand the landscape of digital marketing
- Leverage the most popular social media channels to further business goals
- Establish an effective reputation management program
- Build from start to finish an effective mobile marketing campaign
- Leverage geo-fencing opportunities for SMS and MMS mobile campaigns
- Write content that attracts attention
How you will benefit
- Prepare yourself for the OMCP® certification exam
- Jump-start your career as a social media manager, community manager, or digital marketing manager
- Become an asset to any company by learning to drive results with social media and marketing best practices
- Develop the skills needed to independently execute a marketing campaign from start to finish
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment.
In this course, you will learn how to build mobile and social marketing campaigns from start to finish. You'll master the different opportunities available, understand when to use the different channels, and know the best way to reach people on the go. By the time you complete this course, you'll be fully prepared to further your career as a social media and mobile marketing focused digital marketer.
Throughout the course, you will have access to multiple live workshops and forums that will allow you to interact with faculty and other students online.
This course will prepare you for the OMCP® certification exam. This course offers enrollment with or without a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility.
- Introduction to Online Marketing
- Digital Marketing Foundations
- SEO Foundations
- Social Media Foundations
- Content Marketing Foundations
- Conversion Optimization Foundations
- Web Analytics Foundations
- PPC Foundations
- Mobile Marketing Foundations
- Email Marketing Foundations
- OMCP® Content Marketing Practitioner
- What is Content Marketing?
- Identifying Prospects
- Writing Messages and Creating Content
- Getting Your Message Into the Media
- Becoming an Industry Expert
- Content Strategy and Challenges
- Measuring Results
- Blog Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Channels
- Image Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Article and Press Release Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Event Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- OMCP® Mobile Marketing Practitioner
- Introduction to Mobile Marketing
- Understanding Mobile Devices
- Core Mobile Product and Service Offerings
- Supplemental Products and Service Offerings
- Mobile Advertising and Search
- Incentives and Loyalty Programs
- Combining Mobile with Other Channels
- Mobile Marketing and Social Media
- Location and Mobile
- Mobile Rules and Regulations
- Mobile Marketing Measurements and Analytics
- The Mobile Website
- OMCP® Social Media Practitioner
- Introduction to Social Media
- Creating a Social Media Strategy
- Understanding Paid, Earned, and Owned Social Media
- Social Sharing
- Blogging for Business
- Finding and Communicating with Influencers
- Video and YouTube Marketing
- YouTube Advertising
- Social Networking and Facebook
- Facebook Advertising
- Microblogging and Twitter
- Twitter Advertising
- Online Reputation and Management
- Social Media Measurement
- Social Media Analytics
- Pinterest Marketing
- Marketing through LinkedIn
- Paid Social Media Advertising Short Course
- YouTube Video Marketing and Advertising Short Course
Avinash Kaushik is Google's Digital Marketing Evangelist and the co-founder of Market Motive. Through his blog and bestselling books "Web Analytics 2.0 Prime" and "Web Analytics: An Hour A Day," Kaushik is recognized as an authoritative voice on leveraging data. He has brought his insights to Unilever, Dell, Time Warner, Vanguard, Porsche, and IBM. He has delivered keynotes at Search Engine Strategies, Ad-Tech, Monaco Media Forum, iCitizen, JMP Innovators Summit, Web 2.0, and The Art of Marketing. Kaushik has lectured at Stanford University, University of Virginia, University of California Los Angeles, and University of Utah. He received the 2009 Statistical Advocate of the Year award from the American Statistical Association, and the 2011 Most Influential Industry Contributor award from the Web Analytics Association.
Bryan Eisenberg is the co-author of "Waiting For Your Cat to Bark?" "Call to Action," and "Always Be Testing," which have all been on the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, USA Today and New York Times bestseller lists. Eisenberg has been the keynote speaker for Search Engine Strategies, Direct Marketing Association, Webcom, and the Canadian Marketing Association, amongst others. He serves as an advisory board member of Search Engine Strategies, the eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit, and several venture capital-backed startup companies.
Jennifer Evans Cario is President of SugarSpun Marketing. She is a highly requested speaker and trainer and a regular fixture at the national online marketing conferences. She also serves as Adjunct Professor for the online Social Media Mini MBA program at Rutgers University. She is the author of three books, including "Pinterest Marketing: An Hour a Day."
Brad Geddes is the author of "Advanced Google Adwords" and founder of Certified Knowledge, an online source for PPC training, tools, and advice. Geddes makes it his mission to share his expertise in Paid Search with online marketers, so they can build successful online campaigns. He frequently writes columns for Search Engine Land and co-moderates the AdWords forum on Webmaster World. He has spoken at more than 35 conferences and has led more than 60 AdWords seminars.
Danny Dover is an influential writer passionate about SEO. He is the author of the best-selling book" Search Engine Optimization Secrets" and was the co-founder of Making it Click, a marketing training business. His expertise has been cited in Time Magazine, PC World, Smashing Magazine and Seattle Post-Intelligencer and has been translated into Japanese, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, German and Hungarian. He has spoken at numerous conferences (spanning three continents) and his work has been accessed online in more than 175 different countries. Before starting his own company, Danny was the Senior SEO Manager at AT&T and the Lead SEO at SEOmoz.org (now Moz.com).
Jeff Hasen is the founder and president of mobile consultancy Gotta Mobilize. He was named one of the top Chief Marketing Officers on Twitter and is the author of two books, "The Art of Mobile Persuasion" and "Mobilized Marketing." He co-created the certification program for the Mobile Marketing Association and is one of two individuals certified to train professionals on mobile marketing definitions, techniques, and benefits.
Greg Jarboe is an authority on online marketing, with extensive experience in public relations, corporate communications, and digital marketing. He is the author of "YouTube and Video Marketing: An Hour a Day," and writes for Search Engine Watch and ReelSEO. Prior to co-founding SEO-PR in 2003, Jarboe was the Vice President of Marketing at WebCT, Director of Corporate Communications at Ziff-Davis, and Director of Corporate Communications at Lotus Development Corporation.
Jamie O'Donnell is the co-founder of SEO-PR, a content marketing agency. O'Donnell was the president of IDM Partners, an online direct marketing agency that served IBM Global Services, Sprint, and The Great Plains Software Division of Microsoft. Between 1995 and 1999, he headed the public relations and marketing communications firm JONA Group, which launched more than 40 startups.