This course is all about digital marketing and paid digital advertising. You will learn how to drive traffic using paid ads and ensure that you see a return. The course will also prepare you to take the Online Marketing Certified Professional (OMCP®) exam.
What you will learn
- Understand the landscape of digital marketing
- Master the art of conducting campaign audits
- Develop a conversion optimization framework
- Understand the search display network for paid campaigns
How you will benefit
- Prepare yourself for a career as a search marketing manager, PPC associate, digital marketing manager, or search engine marketing manager
- Become a major asset to any company that employs paid advertising campaigns
- Learn how to bring customers to your website and turn visitors into conversions
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment.
When you share the appropriate message with your audience and help your audience make purchases, you're on the track to becoming a huge asset for any company utilizing online advertising. With this course, you'll learn the scope of digital marketing before diving deep into pay per click training, to make sure the ads you're paying for are bringing in a return.
You'll explore a comprehensive, cross-disciplinary approach to designing, building, and maintaining paid digital advertising campaigns. Once you learn how to bring users visit your site, you will advance to conversion training to learn how to keep them engaged and how to compel them to convert. You'll enjoy a comprehensive overview of conversion optimization, with real examples of what works, what doesn't, and what steps you can take to test your ideas. This course offers enrollment with or without a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam, Online Marketing Certified Professional (OMCP®) upon eligibility and completion.
- Introduction to Online Marketing
- Digital Marketing Foundations
- SEO Foundations
- Social Media Foundations
- Content Marketing Foundations
- Conversion Optimization Foundations
- Web Analytics Foundations
- PPC Foundations
- Mobile Marketing Foundations
- Email Marketing Foundations
- OMCP® PPC Practitioner
- Introduction to PPC
- Introduction to Keywords and Match Types
- Writing Effective Ad Copy and Ad Extensions
- Campaign Settings
- Conversion Tracking, Bidding, and Reporting
- Utilizing the Display Network
- Account Organization
- Understanding Quality Score
- Creating Your Account Strategy and Launching and Monitoring Accounts
- Testing and Advanced Landing Page Strategy
- Tools and Other Networks
- OMCP® Conversion Optimization Practitioner
- Introduction to Conversion Optimization
- Conversion Planning
- Conversion Design Structure
- Creating Conversion Structure
- Building Momentum
- Engaging in Dialog with Your Users
- Analysis and Measurement
- Taking Action with Conversion Strategies
- Product Page Optimization
- PPC Conversion Strategies
- Conversion Math Analytics
- Display Advertising Primer
- Understanding the Digital Customer
- Defining Display Advertising
- Targeting Methods
- Behind the Scenes of Display
- Display Ad Optimization
- Display Advertising Players
- How Display is Sold
- Measuring Display Success
- YouTube Video Marketing and Advertising Short Course
Avinash Kaushik is Google's Digital Marketing Evangelist and the co-founder of Market Motive. Through his blog and bestselling books "Web Analytics 2.0 Prime" and "Web Analytics: An Hour A Day," Kaushik is recognized as an authoritative voice on leveraging data. He has brought his insights to Unilever, Dell, Time Warner, Vanguard, Porsche, and IBM. He has delivered keynotes at Search Engine Strategies, Ad-Tech, Monaco Media Forum, iCitizen, JMP Innovators Summit, Web 2.0, and The Art of Marketing. Kaushik has lectured at Stanford University, University of Virginia, University of California Los Angeles, and University of Utah. He received the 2009 Statistical Advocate of the Year award from the American Statistical Association, and the 2011 Most Influential Industry Contributor award from the Web Analytics Association.
Bryan Eisenberg is the co-author of "Waiting For Your Cat to Bark?" "Call to Action," and "Always Be Testing," which have all been on the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, USA Today and New York Times bestseller lists. Eisenberg has been the keynote speaker for Search Engine Strategies, Direct Marketing Association, Webcom, and the Canadian Marketing Association, amongst others. He serves as an advisory board member of Search Engine Strategies, the eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit, and several venture capital-backed startup companies.
Jennifer Evans Cario is President of SugarSpun Marketing. She is a highly requested speaker and trainer and a regular fixture at the national online marketing conferences. She also serves as Adjunct Professor for the online Social Media Mini MBA program at Rutgers University. She is the author of three books, including "Pinterest Marketing: An Hour a Day."
Brad Geddes is the author of "Advanced Google Adwords" and founder of Certified Knowledge, an online source for PPC training, tools, and advice. Geddes makes it his mission to share his expertise in Paid Search with online marketers, so they can build successful online campaigns. He frequently writes columns for Search Engine Land and co-moderates the AdWords forum on Webmaster World. He has spoken at more than 35 conferences and has led more than 60 AdWords seminars.
Danny Dover is an influential writer passionate about SEO. He is the author of the best-selling book" Search Engine Optimization Secrets" and was the co-founder of Making it Click, a marketing training business. His expertise has been cited in Time Magazine, PC World, Smashing Magazine and Seattle Post-Intelligencer and has been translated into Japanese, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, German and Hungarian. He has spoken at numerous conferences (spanning three continents) and his work has been accessed online in more than 175 different countries. Before starting his own company, Danny was the Senior SEO Manager at AT&T and the Lead SEO at SEOmoz.org (now Moz.com).
Jeff Hasen is the founder and president of mobile consultancy Gotta Mobilize. He was named one of the top Chief Marketing Officers on Twitter and is the author of two books, "The Art of Mobile Persuasion" and "Mobilized Marketing." He co-created the certification program for the Mobile Marketing Association and is one of two individuals certified to train professionals on mobile marketing definitions, techniques, and benefits.
Greg Jarboe is an authority on online marketing, with extensive experience in public relations, corporate communications, and digital marketing. He is the author of "YouTube and Video Marketing: An Hour a Day," and writes for Search Engine Watch and ReelSEO. Prior to co-founding SEO-PR in 2003, Jarboe was the Vice President of Marketing at WebCT, Director of Corporate Communications at Ziff-Davis, and Director of Corporate Communications at Lotus Development Corporation.
Jamie O'Donnell is the co-founder of SEO-PR, a content marketing agency. O'Donnell was the president of IDM Partners, an online direct marketing agency that served IBM Global Services, Sprint, and The Great Plains Software Division of Microsoft. Between 1995 and 1999, he headed the public relations and marketing communications firm JONA Group, which launched more than 40 startups.
Matt Bailey is the founder and president of SiteLogic, and the author of "Internet Marketing An Hour A Day". With over a decade in the web marketing industry, Matt excels in combining his marketing background with programming know-how to help companies create comprehensive strategies that improve internet presence and conversions. Matt also serves on the Advisory Board for Incisive Media's Search Engine Strategies Conferences. As one of the conference's highest-rated speakers, he presents at the Search Engine Strategies Conferences around the world.