This online Microsoft Outlook 2013 Certification Training course will prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification Exam 77-423.
What you will learn
- Navigate the newest features
- Use the ribbon, tabs, groups, and commands
- Explore the backstage view
- Set up accounts and work with messages
- Work with calendars and contacts
- Create tasks and notes
- Establish signatures and themes
- Manage your inbox including filtering, creating search folders, and archiving
- Toggle between multiple accounts
How you will benefit
- Master a mailing system that's used in most professional environments
- Improve your management and organizational abilities by learning how to coordinate calendars and accounts
- Prepare yourself for the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Exam 77-423
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online. Manuals are included as downloadable PDFs throughout the course.
Microsoft Outlook 2013 skills are necessary in today's workplace. This online course will teach you the skills you need to work with Outlook 2013 and prepare you to take the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification Exam 77-423, a globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2013 Suite. The coursework is presented in a step-by-step manner and you will learn it by completing readings and hands-on exercises, in addition to watching video presentations. The course also includes quizzes and exams, so your skills will be assessed at regular intervals.
Through these methods, you will learn essential Outlook skills, including how to navigate the Outlook interface. You will learn how to use the ribbon, tabs, groups, and commands, work with the backstage view, set up accounts, create messages for a variety of purposes, and work with calendars and contacts. The course will also provide you with the ability to create tasks and notes, manage signatures and themes, toggle between inboxes using filtering, search folders, and archive.
- Introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2013
- The Outlook Interface
- Performing Popular Tasks in Outlook
- Working with Messages
- Working with the Calendar
- Organizing Contacts
- Introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2013 Exam
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Working with Tasks and Notes
- Using Signature and Themes
- Managing Your Inbox
- Working with Multiple Email Accounts
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2013 Exam
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 Final Exam
Tracy Berry has been a senior graphic designer/programmer, instructor, and consultant since 1993 and has developed hundreds of logos, marketing materials, websites, and multimedia solutions for customers worldwide. She was also involved in several large corporate software rollouts. She has helped many organizations optimize and streamline data solutions. She teaches both onsite and online courses and has her CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) certification. Tracy specializes in teaching graphics, desktop publishing, web design, and reporting/productivity applications.