Physical therapy aides play a key role in the healthcare industry in keeping a physical therapy facility running smoothly. They work under the direction and supervision of a physical therapist to prepare patients for physical therapy and support administrative functions. Duties frequently include:
- Prepare equipment for patient treatments
- Relieve therapist to perform professional duties
- Maintain order and cleanliness throughout facility
- Assist therapist in selected procedures
- Aid in moving patients
- Organize work area/disinfect treatment area
- Perform clerical duties
Finances an Issue? Our strategic partner, Career Step, offers financial support and incentives.
Full Pay: Choice of Laptop, IPad, or Cash Discount with payment in Full.
3 Month plan: Starting minimum payment of $300, then 3 equal payments.
4 Month plan: Starting minimum payment of $300, then 4 equal payments.