Discover how journaling can help you learn more about yourself, explore your dreams, values, and beliefs, improve your health, survive unwanted change, succeed in your career, and express your creativity.
If you have ever wanted to try journaling, this course will provide answers to your every question. You will discover the different types of journaling and many journaling techniques, exercises, tools and resources. You will explore a seven-step process that will ease you into writing a journal. You will get detailed instructions on developing, decorating, and customizing your journal, and you will learn exciting new ways to express yourself and develop your creativity.
You will discover how you can use your journal to explore your thoughts, feelings, and values, and you will learn how to use your journal to support your emotional well-being. You will also understand how journaling can ease the stress of unwanted change throughout the course of your life. You'll even discover how journaling can help you choose the best career for you or advance in your current career.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
1 What Is Journaling?
2 Journaling Tools, Aids, and Resources
3 Beginning to Journal
4 Filling Your Journaling Toolbox with Techniques
5 Art and Journaling
6 Journaling for Self-Discovery
7 Journaling for Emotional Well-Being
8 Journaling and Creativity
9 Journaling Through Chaos, Crisis, and Change
10 Journaling Your Dreams
11 Journaling to Develop Your Career
12 Evaluating Your Journaling Habit