An experienced entrepreneur teaches you how to develop the motivation, discipline, and creativity to quit your job and be your own boss.
Starting a home-based business is the hottest trend in today's challenging business environment! Learn how to be your own boss and eliminate the stress of having a job. The benefits of working from home are endless!
Earn what you deserve, be independent, have tax deductions, do away with traffic, office politics and more! Learn how to develop the entrepreneurial qualities - motivation, discipline, creativity - that you will need to succeed! This class is a great way to start your own business or enhance the one you already have.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
1 Introduction to Home-Based Business
2 Selecting a Business
3 Names, Logos, and Legal Protections
4 Zoning, Licenses, Permits, and Insurance
5 The Business Plan
6 Creating a Marketing Plan
7 Sales Techniques
8 Banking, Record Keeping, and Taxes
9 Setting Up Your Home Office
10 Organize Your Business for Success
11 Your Professional Image
12 Balancing Business and Family