What students will learn
- Starting a new Vue project
- Structuring a Vue project
- Working with Vue templates
- Breaking a Vue app into components
- Passing data between components
- Working with dynamic data
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Animate (not included in enrollment).
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
- Getting Started with Vue.js
- Unpacking Vue.js
- Exercise: Vue.js Hello, World!
- Introducing Our Project: Mathificent
- Exercise: Get Started with vue-cli
- Exercise: Learning the Structure of a Vue App
- Basic Vue Features
- The Vue Instance
- Writing Vue Templates
- Exercise: Writing Templates
- Using Components Inside Components
- Exercise: Breaking an App into Components
- Passing Data to Child Components
- Dynamic Data in Templates
- Computed Properties
- The data and method Objects
- Conditionals with v-if / v-else-if / v-else
- Two-way Binding with v-model
- One-way Data Binding, Repeating, and Event Handling
- Emitting Custom Events
- Implementing Game Logic
- Passing Data Between Components
- Vue Data Binding
- Implementing Conditional Rendering
- Improving the Form Layout
- Making the Game UI
- Capturing Form Events
- Setting the Equation
- Transitions and Animations
- Using the transition Component
- Adding the Timer
- Adding Transitions
- Catching Keyboard Events