This course will prepare you for a role as a call center supervisor, covering everything you need to make your team successful.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
The call center industry is rapidly evolving. Customers have more self-service options, so call centers are handling more advanced services. This course will prepare you for a supervisory role in a modern call center. You will gain the skills you need to effectively lead your team, including performance measurement, coaching, increasing morale, staff retention, tracking KPIs, quality assurance, and workforce management.
- Contact Center Basics
- The Power of One
- First Class Phone Skills
- Managing Challenging Callers
- Live Chat Essentials
- Email Essentials
- Social Media Customer Service
- Successful Sales
- Call Center Supervision Essentials
- The Art of Coaching
- Sales Coaching for Supervisors
- Successful Team Leadership
- Meet Performance Goals
- Call Center Time Management
- Quality Assurance
- WFM - Introduction
What you will learn
- The departmental functions within contact centers and the metrics associated with performance
- How to structure phone, email, chat and social media conversations for consistently positive outcomes
- The essentials for supervising and leading call center teams, including performance management, time management, and coaching techniques
- How to build a quality monitoring form, host calibration meetings, create the voice of the customer programs, quality monitoring programs, and interaction analytics programs
- A fundamental overview of workforce management for contact centers
How you will benefit
- Gain a full understanding of the agent's role and be an expert in best practices for handling customer contacts across channels
- Quality assurance and workforce management knowledge will empower you to communicate the needs of their teams effectively to provoke positive change
- Gain a firm understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a call center supervisor so that you can effectively lead a contact center
This is not an instructor facilitated course; however, support will be provided through email, online forms, and phone.