This course will prepare you for a role as a call center representative. It teaches everything from the basics of working in a call center to handling challenging calls and interacting with clients on digital platforms.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Call centers play an important role in supporting customer success. And with more call centers relocating to the U.S., the need for skilled representatives is growing. The Call Center Representative course will prepare you for a frontline role in today's fast-paced call center and positions you for advancement within the industry. You will gain key skills needed to provide high-quality customer service through the most common channels, including phone, email, chat, and social media.
- Contact Center Basics
- The Power of One
- First Class Phone Skills
- Managing Challenging Callers
- Live Chat Essentials
- Email Essentials
- Social Media Customer Service
- Successful Sales
What you will learn
- The departmental functions within contact centers and the metrics associated with performance
- How to structure phone, email, chat and social media conversations for consistently positive outcomes
- Soft skills for voice control and effective word choices for both verbal and written communication
- Proven strategies for handling all types of complicated customer interactions
- Four steps to increase revenues with customer-focused selling techniques
How you will benefit
- Be prepared to succeed in a role as a call center representative and primed for advancement
- Soft skills and a proper structure for calls, emails, and chat will assure consistent quality
- Effectively handling challenging customer interactions is key to advancing your career
- Acquiring these skills will increase the likelihood of employment as a call center agent
This is not an instructor facilitated course; however, support will be provided through email, online forms, and phone.