This online course prepares career coaches for the NACCC's advanced Financial and Career Coach certification.
What you will learn
- Strategies to help clients navigate shifts in the economy
- To help clients set long term, goal-based solutions for success
- Methods that will enable clients to manage financial and career decisions
How you will benefit
- Be able to assess client resources and expenses, make calculations regarding debt, set goals and establish budgets
- Integrate community resources to help client increases their earning capacity and reach their career goals
- Holding certification from the National Association of Certified Credit Counselors (NACCC) signifies your advanced knowledge of financial and career counseling
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- Speakers and video capabilities are required for viewing lecture videos.
- Access to webcam for final exam proctoring.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Financial situations can change in an instant. Luckily, career coaches help clients improve their professional and financial lives. If you work in career coaching, earning certification from the National Association of Certified Credit Counselors proves that you meet the highest benchmarks in the career development industry. This online course will prepare you for Financial and Career Coach certification, so you can bridge the gap between career development and financial counseling.
- Coaching Basics and Cultural Responsiveness
- Effective and Productive Communication
- Understanding Facilitating Self-Reflection
- Addressing Client Needs
- Setting and Achieving Goals
- Financial and Career Coaching
- Financial Coaching Perspective
- Career Coaching Perspective
- Professional Ethics in Coaching
- Outreach, Engagement, and Data Collection
Bonnie Canty is an attorney licensed in five states: Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, and New York. She obtained her Juris Doctorate degree from Hofstra School of Law and practices general law through her firm ABC Law, PLLC. She has been hired by several businesses and organizations to train, coach, and consult. Canty currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Society of Financial and Career Counseling Professionals and has been a Certified Financial Counselor for almost two decades.