This online course will teach you how to drive traffic, generate leads, and increase conversion through well-defined marketing strategy.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Any word processing application (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Digital marketing is one of the fastest growing industries globally. With more customers shopping online, many organizations are using marketing strategies like paid advertising, email, and SEO to reach new audiences. This course will teach you how to leverage your talent to plan and implement digital marketing campaigns.
You will learn how to integrate digital, social, and content marketing verticals to drive engagement and build a sales funnel. You will also learn best practices for using today's most effective marketing tools. Topics include direct marketing, market research, Google AdWords, and more.
- Introduction to Marketing
- The Marketing Mix
- Market Research
- Market Trends
- International Marketing
- Sustainable Marketing
- Brand Management
- Analyzing consumer behavior
- Project work
- Financial planning
- Integrated Marketing Planning
- Put it into action
- Direct Marketing Planning
- Putting direct marketing into action
- Websites for Marketing
- Develop original concepts
- Writing Copy
- Develop Advertising Campaign
- Multiplatform Digital Advertising
- SEO Strategy
- Social Media Engagement
- Google AdWords
- Email Marketing
What you will learn
- Foundations of digital marketing, including email, and PPC
- Content marketing best-practices, including copywriting, SEO, and editorial calendars
- Campaign management, including budgets, planning, and implementation
How you will benefit
- Increase your employability by understanding all aspects of a sales strategy
- By learning to manage your customer's experience you will be able to generate more sales and quality reviews, creating a positive feedback sales loop
- Improve your customer relationship management skills
- Be prepared for sales management roles
Liselle Turner is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry. Turner holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.