The Sales Representative course will train you for a career in both inside and outside sales. You will learn how to effectively communicate a product's features in anticipation of a buyer's needs. The skills you gain in this course will be vital to starting an entry-level sales representative position.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Any word processing application (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Across industries, sales representatives are on the frontline of growth and increased revenue. As the "face" of a business, sales representatives must be equal parts product expert, relationship manager, and persuasive negotiator. If one knows how to connect with leads and convert them into customers, they possess a vital skill set that can lead to a lucrative career in business development.
Learning basic sales mechanics is an effective way to start an entry-level career in sales and gain further experience in the field. This course will train you to be an effective sales representative in the today's evolving global economy. You will learn the fundamentals of selling, customer relationship management, telephone sales, and more. By course completion, you will understand key sales principles and techniques for effectively translating product knowledge into customer solutions.
- Sales Skills
- Customer Needs
- Call Center Sales Training
- Trade Shows: Getting the Most Out of Your Experience
- CRM – Introduction to Customer Relationship Management
- Dynamite Sales Presentations
- Your Emotional Intelligence
- Implement Quality Customer Service
What you will learn
- Learn to open, manage and close deals
- Learn to manage customer relationships professionally
- Learn selling in a range of environments from trade shows, call centers and more
How you will benefit
- You will increase your employability by learning selling over a range of different styles and situations
- This course also focuses on building your EQ which is shown to improve the sales experience by helping you be in charge of yourself
- By learning to manage your customer's experience you will be able to generate more sales as well as repeat sales and quality reviews creating a positive feedback sales loop
Jamie Calbeto is an educator specializing in business, information technology, and logistics. He was both faculty at RMIT University Vietnam for more than a decade, teaching supply chain management and coordinating in the School of Business. Calbeto holds a Bachelor of Economics from University of Central Florida, a Master of Science in Industrial Technology from East Carolina University, and a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching and Learning.