Learn a broad overview of cloud computing and how it connects with other areas of information technology management.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Cloud computing is a growing field with experts creating innovative ways to store, manage, access, and protect data. This 100% online course introduces cloud computing and prepares you for EXIN's Cloud Computing Foundation, a vendor-neutral certification that demonstrates knowledge of cloud computing services. Key topics include architecture, design, and deployment models of cloud computing. In addition, you will also learn how cloud computing can be employed by different types of organizations.
- Cloud Computing Basics
- Executing Cloud Computing Services
- Using Cloud Computing Services
- Cloud Computing Security
- Cloud Computing Considerations
What you will learn
- Discover the core principles of cloud computing services
- Understand the security and compliance aspects of cloud computing services
- Manage and evaluate cloud computing services
How you will benefit
- Prepare for the EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation certification
- Prepare for information technology positions that involve cloud computing services
- Apply basic cloud computing management services to cloud computing jobs
David M. Grimes is the lead instructor for this course and is joined by other subject-matter experts and technical
personnel to present an informative and satisfying course experience. Mr. Grimes has more than 10 years of
management and leadership experience in the private and non-profit sectors. He is passionate about technology and
education, having worked as academic dean, student services director technology coordinator, teacher, consultant, and
technology columnist. He holds a Master of Education and a Bachelor of Science from Ohio State University, both in