PMI's Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) credential is a solution to project management's increasing growth, complexity and diversity.
What you will learn
- Recognize and implement policies, processes, and procedures for risk assessment, planning, and
- Interpret the need to have stakeholders and project team members understand project risk management concept while prioritizing project risk and promoting risk ownership
- Analyze the facilitation of risk identification, evaluation, prioritization, and response among team members
- Identify the processes of monitoring, evaluating, and communicating risk and risk responses
- Demonstrate abilities to use quantitative and qualitative risk management tools and techniques
How you will benefit
- Build confidence toward successfully completing the certification exam
- Become recognized by Project Management Institute (PMI), a global leader in project management certification, training, and career development
- Prove comprehensive risk management knowledge and skills to employers
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- The Standard for Risk Management in Portfolios, Programs, and Projects
When it comes to cybersecurity projects, there are many knowns and unknowns. Luckily, risk management professionals plan for all potential risks during a project's lifecycle. If you manage complex projects, earning the PMI RMP certification confirms that you can identify, assess, and mitigate project risks. This online project management course will fully prepare you for the Project Management Institute's Risk Management Professional certification exam.
- Risk Management
- Framework and Lifecycle
- Portfolio Management
- Program Management
- Project Management
David Grimes has more than 10 years of management and leadership experience in the private and non-profit sectors. Grimes is passionate about technology and education, having worked as academic dean, student services director, technology coordinator, teacher, consultant, and technology columnist. He holds a Master of Education and a Bachelor of Science from Ohio State University, both in Technology Education.