Whether you're new to ITIL or already have experience with it, this online course will help you achieve the globally recognized ITIL Foundation certification.
What you will learn
- Learn how to provide technical support
- Learn to successfully troubleshoot
- Learn to provide excellent customer service
- Gain communication skills
- Learn about Microsoft Windows
How you will benefit
- Use IT services to improve, transform, and grow your business
- Be prepared for a career as a software QA engineer tester, a systems administrator, a systems support specialist, a computer operator, or a management specialist
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
- Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
- Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
- A microphone connected to your computer.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Authority to install software on your computer.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
ITIL was created as a set of best practices to ensure IT services are aligned to the needs of the business and support its core processes. It demonstrates how to use IT as a way to improve, transform, and grow the business, as well as create a more efficient working environment with contingencies in place.
The Foundation level will offer you a general understanding of the key elements, concepts and terminology of the ITIL life cycle, including how each stage links to one another and their wider contribution to service management.
The ITIL Foundation is a popular qualification sought by employers in IT Service Management, as ITIL is one of the most popular frameworks. This online course will provide you with all that you need to pass the ITIL Foundation certification, including videos, PDF study guides, quizzes, and a practice exam. Upon completion of the course, you will be given a voucher to take the ITIL Foundation Certification exam.
The ITIL courses on this page are offered by IT Training Zone Ltd. an ATO of AXELOS Limited.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Ltd, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Introducing ITIL
- Service management and stakeholders
- Functions, roles and processes
- The service lifecycle
- Service Strategy key concepts
- Service Strategy processes
- Service Design key concepts
- Service Design processes (1)
- Service Design processes (2)
- Service Transition processes (1)
- Service Transition processes (2)
- Service Operation processes
- Service Operation functions
- Technology considerations
- The sample exam
Claire Agutter is passionate about all things IT service management and brings this to her role as an instructor. Using her background as an IT service management practitioner and consultant, Agutter manages a number of courses to ensure they directly support career goals.