CISM is one of the most valued certifications in the IT security industry. This online course will prepare you to sit for the CISM certification exam, and the exam cost is included.
What you will learn
- Recognize the security role to manage and improve information security governance processes that support an information security strategy
- Interpret the methods to ensure the information security program provides benefits while supporting business operations
- Analyze the methods and strategies in classifying information assets to confirm protective measures are proportional to their business value
- Demonstrate the ability in accurately classifying and categorizing information security incidents to guarantee effective reactions
How you will benefit
- Build confidence toward successfully completing the certification exam
- Become recognized by ISACA, a global leader in certification, training, and career development
- Prove comprehensive information security knowledge to employers
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- Management of Information Security
In the InfoSec world, security managers are the driving force behind an organization's cybersecurity policies. These key individuals typically started their IT careers in hands-on roles before earning their CISM certification and taking on managerial duties. If you're ready to earn your next IT certification, this online training course will fully prepare you for the ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification exam.
This course offers enrollment with or without a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility. Proctor fees may apply, which are not included.
- Information System Auditing Process
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition
- Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience
- Protection of Information Assets
David Grimes has more than 10 years of management and leadership experience in the private and non-profit sectors. Grimes is passionate about technology and education, having worked as academic dean, student services director, technology coordinator, teacher, consultant, and technology columnist. He holds a Master of Education and a Bachelor of Science from Ohio State University, both in Technology Education.