This online Oracle SQL and PL/SQL Developer course will teach you how to use SQL to build applications, generate business reports, master SQL in Oracle, and learn PL/SQL to work within an Oracle database.
What you will learn
- Build applications or generate business reports using Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Master SQL using an Oracle database
- Use PL/SQL extension language to write sophisticated queries against an Oracle database
How you will benefit
- Turn your passion for working with data into a profession by learning to write SQL queries
- Prepare to enter the job market as an entry-level Oracle SQL Developer or to take on more responsibility in your current role
- Set yourself apart from competitors by taking a challenging course in PL/SQL development
- This course must be taken on a PC.
- Dual monitors are helpful but are not required.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Browser: The latest version of Chrome (preferred), Microsoft Edge, or Firefox browsers.
- Oracle Database Express Edition (XE) 12c or 18c - Free edition of Oracle RDBMS (download and installation instructions are provided in course).
- Oracle SQL Developer - The client interface for connecting to Oracle (download and installation instructions are provided in course).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
This online course will teach you how to use SQL to build applications or generate business reports and will help you master SQL using an Oracle database. You will also learn how to use the PL/SQL extension language to write sophisticated queries against an Oracle database.
This course will prepare you to enter the job market as an entry-level Oracle SQL Developer or take on more responsibility within your current career. Designed for those new to writing SQL queries, this course is perfect for those who love to learn and like working with data.
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL Developer
- Oracle SQL
- Relational Database Basics
- Creating Tables
- Basic Selects
- Oracle SQL Functions
- Aggregate Functions
- Set Operators
- Conditional Processing with CASE
- Data Manipulation Language
- Creating Views
- Oracle PL/SQL
- PL/SQL Basics
- Conditional Processing
- Oracle SQL Developer Final Project
Nat Dunn founded Webucator in 2003 to combine his passion for technical training with his business expertise and to help companies benefit from both. His previous experience was in sales, business and technical training, and management. Nat has an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BA in International Relations from Pomona College.