This course will teach you how to write SQL queries with Oracle.
Mastering Oracle SQL is one today’s most marketable programming skills for end-to-end developers. This online, self-paced course covers the basics of Oracle SQL. You will learn the fundamentals, including queries, procedures, and functions through hands-on assignments. By course completion, your SQL skills will be on par with industry standards.
What students will learn
- How tables are structured and how data is stored
- To use Oracle to output reports and to use SQL functions
- To group data to get aggregate values
- To write joins and subqueries to get data from multiple tables and to write INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements
- To use SET operators and to do conditional processing with CASE
How students will benefit
- Gain skills that every developers needs
- Bring your SQL skills to any web development job
- This course must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- Windows 7 or later.
- Oracle Database Express Edition (XE) 12c or 18c - Free edition of Oracle RDBMS.
- Oracle SQL Developer - The client interface for connecting to Oracle. (Software not included)
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.This self-paced training course will teach you the basics of writing SQL queries with Oracle.
||Relational Database Basics
||Oracle SQL Functions
||Conditional Processing with CASE
||Data Manipulation Language