Learn how to leverage the Internet to start your own online business and build a website to sell your traditional and digital products and services.
Today, the Internet has changed everything. It is now entirely possible to create, launch, and build a profitable business from the convenience of your home with little to no upfront investment. This course will give you a solid foundation for building and growing a successful digital business.
You will be given a step-by-step approach that is easy to follow—from building a simplified strategy to branding your business. You will learn to create a product and how to build and launch your own website. You will learn to engage prospective customers, and implement a process that will drive fresh leads to your business. You simply need to know what to do and how to do it. So whether you are looking to generate a nice side income or even to replace your current income and ditch your full-time job, this course is for you.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
1 Build a Foundation for Your Online Business
2 Create a Digital-Ready Business Brand
3 Build and Optimize a Product
4 Develop and Launch an Engaging Website
5 Set up Your Online Selling Process
6 Install a Digital Communication Network
7 Your Email Management System
8 Socialize Your Online Business
9 Build Multiple Online Lead Streams
10 Using Video to Grow Your Online Business
11 Create an Online Partnership Program
12 Implement an Online Support Center