Learn powerful techniques to improve your decision-making skills at work.Give yourself an employment advantage by developing analytical skills that are consistently in high demand. This course will teach you powerful quantitative methods that will have you making better, more informed, and more effective business decisions.
The days of making critical business decisions by instinct or coin toss are long gone. If you are planning a career in business, you cannot afford to miss this course!
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
1 Problem Solving and Decision-Making
2 Introduction to Probability
3 Introduction to Sampling and Surveys
4 Decision Analysis
5 Utility and Decision-Making
7 The Modeling Process
8 Modeling in a Corporate Environment
9 Financial Analysis
10 Project Management PERT/CPM
11 Computer Simulation and Risk Analysis
12 Computer-Based Information Systems