Master the basics of SharePoint, such as working with lists, libraries, and forms; page customization; and managing sites, site permissions, and users.
What you will learn
- SharePoint versions, layouts, and navigation
- Content approval settings, site permissions, user communities
- Information management policies
- Creating custom workflows and InfoPath forms
- Navigating business connectivity services
- Working with metadata
How you will benefit
- Gain the skills needed to work within and manage SharePoint sites
- Master SharePoint and bring these in-demand workplace skills to any office
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2019 (not included)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
This SharePoint 2019 training course will help you build the skills you need to work in a SharePoint environment. SharePoint is the most popular content management system, so understanding how to use its features is valuable at any organization.
You will be equipped with essential SharePoint skills, so you can navigate team sites; manage lists and libraries; and create columns, content types, and views. With these new skills, you will be the go-to user for SharePoint 2019 at your organization.
- SharePoint Introduction
- SharePoint List Basics
- Library Basics
- Working with Lists and Library Views
- Working with Sites
- Page Content
- Site Columns and Content Types
- Office Integration
- Managing SharePoint Site Permissions
- Participating in User Communities
- SharePoint End-User Final Exam
- Content Approval
- Creating Custom Workflows with SharePoint Designer
- Working with Managed Metadata
- Business Connectivity Services
- Information Management Policy
- Content Organizer
- Document ID Service
- Document Sets
- SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure
- Configuring and Consuming Site Search Results
Tracy Berry has been a senior graphic designer/programmer, instructor, and consultant since 1993 and has developed hundreds of logos, marketing materials, websites, and multimedia solutions for customers worldwide. She was also involved in several large corporate software rollouts. She has helped many organizations optimize and streamline data solutions. She teaches both onsite and online courses and has her CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) certification. Tracy specializes in teaching graphics, desktop publishing, web design, and reporting/productivity applications.